Friday, June 23, 2006

NY Licensing Show

These are images from the NY Licensing Show, that previews a host of new movies, and I'm guessing to attract licencing deals. The Golden Compass is a movie based on a series of kid's books, and is a fantasy like Lord of the Rings. Again, New Line has stuck their next out on fantasy, I hope it pays off.


Didn't see the first Fantastic Four, but apparently it was good enough for a sequel. This time featuring the Silver Surfer, which might be a good reason to see it.


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, one of my faves in the series and one I'm very excited about. Looks like Harry finally got a haircut.


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.... I remember playing with them at the very end of my childhood, when they first came out. Good to see them back on the big screen, I hope they nail the CGI tho.



And lastly, Bee Movie, staring Jerry Seinfeld as a bee.... no idea about this one, but anything with Jerry should be good.

No comments: