Monday, July 03, 2006

The Video Transcript....


[START OF VIDEO FOOTAGE]

* Camilla is in bed with Jamie. The lights are out, but most of the housemates are awake. Ash and John are in a bed together...

Camilla: I'd like you to put your naughty arrow near me.
[blah blah - some sexual conversation between the housemates, including Camilla...]
Ash: Camilla, come over here.
Camilla: What?
Ash: Come over here.
Camilla: You're not going to fart on me, are you?
Ash: No.
* Camilla gets up and walks over to Ash and John's bed
Camilla: Did you just fart?
mumbling...
* Camilla gets onto the bed, kneeling in between the boys*
Camilla is laughing
Ash: Nothin'. We won't do nothin', seriously.
laughing
John: Lie down and shut your eyes.
Camilla laughing and giggling, she knows something is up
Ash: Just lie down and shut your eyes.
Camilla: You're not going to turkey slap me, are you?
Ash: (laughing) No
Camilla: (giggling) You are! You liars! Let me in.
* Camilla now crawls into bed between the two boys, still giggling*
The boys are laughing, and Camilla is giggling.
Camilla: I'll hurt you if you do! Cause I'll bite it.

* Next, there is a lot of laughing and giggling. John has his arms around Camilla. All are laughing. Ash gets up, kneeling, pulls his penis from his boxers, and then puts it towards Camillas face. Yes, John is holding her. But they all appear to be in good spirits. There are some words spoken, but they are kind of inaudible over the laughing.

Camilla: (to the rest of the room) I just got turkey slapped!
John: I need a hand.
Camilla: You guys are mean to me.
John: It was funny though.
Camilla: Mean.
Claire: You know what to do if you don't like it?
Camilla: Bite it off! (laughs)
Camilla: That was so mean.
* It looks like Camilla is touching John under the covers. She is staying in the bed with them.[VIDEO ENDS]

There's been so much speculation on this.... could it have been blown outta proportion??? I'm finding it hard to form an opinion when everything is being covered up. Imagine if BB hadn't removed the two HM's, no one would have known about the incident... 'specially seeing tho there is no "Adults Only" show anymore....

I'm just presenting the only facts I can find... I leave it up to everyone reading this to make up their own mind.

No comments: