Thursday, July 20, 2006

Drugs are Bad mmmKay


Justin Timberlake insists he isn't as clean cut as sometimes portrayed, and does everything he can to shatter that image in a recent interview. Timberlake says:

"I don't show up drunk to functions. The drugs I do have been in my own private time. I've never been arrested, though that's not to say I won't. I get plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and I've been caught with my pants down. I just make sure there are no cameras around. Some drugs haven't been legalized because it will ruin the other drugs, like nicotine and tobacco. Nicotine is more addictive than heroin."

Dr. Timberlake goes on to say that while he does use, he only uses in moderation:

"They always say too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. I try to live my life in a well-rounded manner. We all make mistakes. I've done too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and already - who knows?"

No comments: