Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tattoos













Was watching "Ocean's 12" when I really had a good look at Rusty's tattoo, there's only one scene that actally shows the full arm, and that's pretty brief. So I decided to search for it on the 'net, thinking it would be pretty easy to find a pic of it. No pic except the one above, but I did find the pattern from the company that applies fake tats to Hollywood.

Now I've got a few small tats and eager to get more, but I'd really love to one day get a sleeve done.
Unfortunately, even tho tats are becoming mainstream, full sleeve tats are still unacceptable, especially if you hold a job :-P While I was searching the 'net, I did find this site - Click Here Could this even catch on? They look pretty good in the photos.... but in real life? The other thing is that they aren't taken very seriously, found them on many joke sites..... 'wanna bluff your boss? Sad really, that they have to resort to selling them on sites like that. I did find a legit photospread of Brad endorsing their product, can't get a better endorsement than that really.

No comments: