Thursday, March 16, 2006

Movie News

This is the poster for the upcoming Pixar movie "Cars"... had real doubts about this movie when I first heard about it.... I mean, a movie full of cartoon cars??? wtf??? But after seeing the trailer and now this awesome poster, I'm really jazzed about seeing it, and hope it's as good as "The Incredibles".

Also coming soon is the dvd of King Kong... I absolutely loved this movie, everything a movie should be, well in my eyes anyway. Kong received an Empire award for best movie and they've posted PJ's acceptance speech online. It's filled with bloopers, out-takes and a few alternate scenes. And at the end PJ confirms Weta is working on the Extended Edition as we speak.

Caution... video filled with swearing... and I absolutely love it.
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=18266

No comments: