Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kong vs Rex is in da HOUSE!!!!!!


After having it on laybuy for 3 months.... I finally got this sucker home... and boy, is it heavy. I thought my Sauron box was heavy, but this is worse. I picked it up during my lunch break and struggled to carry it back to work. I could deal with it being heavy, but the box is huge as well, making it very awkward to carry. To make matters worse, the guys at the toyshop had covered it with big plastic bags... basically wrapped it with them, 'cause there is no way you'd find a bag big enough. I had to scum a ride with a co-worker, just so I could get the thing home.

All that was worth it tho, incredible sculpture, impressive size and definately the star of my collection so far. Just wish I could post some pics of it, but alas, the lighting here is terrible atm. Tried some pics with a flash last night, but I couldn't keep the camera still as my arms were trembling slightly from carrying the thing. Was hoping for pics this morning, but the sun's still behind clouds. Have no fear, I will post pics as soon as I can. :)

No comments: